tirsdag 17. februar 2015

tried to keep you close to me, but life got in between

I've been a bit off today. My nose is running, my stomach is weird, my neck aches, have been a bit dizzy at times throughout the whole day. I don't know whether it's because of lack of sleep, or if I'm coming down with something. Hopefully it's not the latter because that would be shitty timing. It's only Tuesday, but in my mind it's the weekend really soon. I can't wait. I'm getting sick of "praksis", and right now it just feels like I'm waiting for it to end, counting the days and hours left. Yesterday I met Sugar in the wardrobe on my way home, and I told her about Ale's wish to go go-carting. Sugar told me it'd be nice to see Ale, and somehow we made plans to meet up later. We ended up at a very familiar restaurant. Ale and Sugar had something to eat, whereas Marble and I stuck to tea. It's weird, but I've been drinking less tea as of late. I don't know if I'm growing out of the habit, or if it's just temporary. Anyway, it was good to be gathered yesterday, just chatting and catching up. I'm gonna see the kilo-gang on Friday, then I'm gonna see Kodaline live with Marble and Kiwi. They're both events I'm looking forward to, because it's been awhile. It's always good to be surrounded by people you like. I am actually gonna go to bed now, I think. It's just a lot nicer to wake up and feel fully rested rather than tired and on the brink of crying. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar