søndag 8. februar 2015

just remember when you come up, the show goes on

My first impression of the OTRA tour, is that it's just a sequel to WWA tour. They could honestly have named it WWA tour II. It's basically the same stage, same songs, same choreography. It's just the same thing really, which is crap for the ones who've been at a WWA concert, but good for the ones who haven't. To be honest I'm really disappointed, and for the ones interested, this is a review of the first concert. I realise this sounds very negative, and perhaps my negativity is influenced by the fact that they don't perform Stockholm Syndrome, which was one of the songs I was mostly looking forward to. However, I need to remember that this is my first impression, and it's the start of the tour. And who knows if they'll change their setlist. My goodness, I can only hope they do. On another note, I had a very slow day at work yesterday. It was really nice to see some of the people I've not seen in months, though I didn't get to see any of my previous nurse supervisors. Today was the opposite of yesterday. When my colleagues are stressed, it affects everyone, which means everyone gets stressed out. I feel like I was just running around from room to room, and at one point there was an ambulance coming, and everyone was busy with their patients, and ah, just chaos. I was listening to The Show Goes On by Lupe Fiasco whilst walking home after work, and it was the perfect song to reflect to, and just put today's happenings behind me. Also, I just really love that song. I'm really happy I've got the day off tomorrow, because on Tuesday I've got "praksis" again, and it's been a loooooooong week. After work yesterday, I went to the post office where I picked up my new laptop. I made a purchase last week, after my brother's advice. The "new laptop" project has been something I've wanted to get done for ages, so last week I basically just told my brother to find a computer for me. I just couldn't be bothered to care about any details whatsoever. I basically put all my trust into my brother's words, and bought something I'd barely read anything about. Maybe that's why I wasn't as excited about the computer when I unpacked it yesterday, whereas my brother inspected it. "It looks sleek," he said. I shrugged, said: "I guess". I sat in the living room yesterday with Teen Wolf on this computer, whilst trying to get used to Windows 8 and just a new computer in general on the new laptop. It was actually a bit nice. I would do it today as well. However, I've only got two episodes left of the 4th season of TW. I just thought I'd enjoy them properly without any interruptions tonight. I've just had a chat with Ale, who is coming to visit in a few days. I've not seen her since September, and I can't wait to see her again. I had one mini bar of chocolate yesterday. And I've subconsciously stopped eating chocolate biscuits, despite having at least four packs of my favourite kind in the house. I'm not sure what's happened, but I think my body is thanking me for it. Who knows how long it'll last. Right now I think I might have an apple to go with the two last episodes of Teen Wolf. Hope you've had a good weekend x.  

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar