tirsdag 3. februar 2015

you show me good loving, make it alright

It's dark outside when I wake up in the mornings. Far too dark for my liking. And my eyes always feel a bit like they want to be glued shut. And every day I wake up like that, my biggest wish is to just shut my eyes and fall asleep again. As it is, I'm (apparently) no longer a child who can ditch commitments (not that I've ever been like that). This week is hard because I've only got one day off, the rest of it I'm either at "praksis" or work. But I am looking forward to work, because it's at my previous "praksis", and I'm hoping that I'll see my old supervisors. I have my evaluation tomorrow, which always makes me nervous. Despite the fact that I'm sure it'll be fine, I still feel nervous. It's annoying, but I also don't think I'd want to change the feeling. I'm starting to feel excited for the Kodaline concert which is in just a bit over two weeks. But that also makes me nervous because it's close to the deadline for the theme of my bachelor. And that makes me think of the exam that I'm supposed to revise for as well. I'm just really looking forward until I'm done with this "praksis" and re-doing the exam. Then I can just focus on (mostly) one thing. I spent yesterday writing notes for the exam actually (yay, good on me), then watching Teen Wolf. I'm trying to get through S3 this week, and I'm probably going to watch a few episodes tonight. I discovered that I'm a definite yes-person to Derek Hale undressed. Maybe that's not surprising to you, but it was for me, because I usually have a thing for the underdogs. Which, I don't know why, but I do. And I don't really enjoy very prominent abs. I guess Derek Hale's are an exception. I have a feeling that once I'm done with S3, I'll carry onto S4. For now I've got to exercise, take a shower, prepare for my evaluation, then I might have time to watch Teen Wolf. I want to go to bed early tonight, but I also want to watch as many Teen Wolf episodes as possible. So there's a dilemma for me. What a though life, eh? 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar