onsdag 18. februar 2015

going out tonight, changes into something red

Today was definitely not my day. I did actually wake up, tired, feeling like crying with a headache on top of it. All of this despite sleeping enough. Admittedly I woke up at 3:00 am to go to the loo, then I abruptly woke up at 4:00 am in the midst of a dream where I was having a fight with another nurse or summat. Later on, I had nightmares that seemed a bit delirious to be honest. It was super creepy. If I'm not coming down with something, then I don't know what. Oh my god, I just got a sudden ache for some french fries. I also really want a hotdog. The latter I've been wanting for ages. Anyway, "praksis" today felt a lot more like work, and I had an awful patient that sucked all the energy and joy out of me. Perhaps it's because I already started the day off feeling a bit unwell, but I'm not usually so easily deterred. It's like the patient was a leech, draining all my blood. On a happier note, the boss had brought with a bunch of belgian waffles, and it was so good. Since Aggy is having a night shift today, she won't be at "praksis" tomorrow. On Thursdays we usually have a "praksis" meeting, and since our presentations were postponed the last time, I'll have to present both of our presentations tomorrow. I'm not really looking forward to that at all, but it'll be over in a whim probably, and then it'll be the weekend. Although I'm actually going to school for the first time in months on Friday. The due date for my theme for my bachelor is creeping up on me, and I think I might have to work on that this weekend. Er, not "think". I must. I had some sushi when I got home today and an ice lolly. The latter seems to have become my new obsession. I have an ice lolly if I'm feeling like having something sweet. But I also have one if I'm feeling nauseous. It really helps. I am currently reading a One Direction fanfiction for the first time in ages whilst listening to a playlist called "The Elves of Mirkwood". If you're familiar with Lord of The Rings or the Hobbit, you might recognise it. Anyway, it's Chinese New Year today, so happy new year! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar