fredag 2. januar 2015

We danced all night to the best song ever. We knew every line. Now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget

Marble and I went to bed yesterday at 7:00 am and slept until 2:30 pm. I'm pretty sure that I've celebrated New Years Eve at Marble's the past three years now, so I didn't want to not do it. And my heart didn't want to leave her home alone. I specifically told her that this time we were to make the food together. When I got to her house she had already peeled the potatoes, in which I did scold her a bit. Mostly it was just a mocking bicker between us, whilst I removed my coat and boots. Her parents were dressed to the nines, partly courtesy of Marble. They were waiting to get picked up to go to a party. Whilst Marble went to gather things, I caught up with them. I also got a little lesson on how to cut a certain vegetable from Marble's mum, as it's something I've cut perhaps once of twice in my 21 years on this planet. The meal ended up to be really successful and it was bloody nice. We enjoyed some Hellenic beer along with the food, before we went upstairs to put on a movie. We watched Bridget Jones and basically mouthed along to the lines whilst enjoying dessert (brownies and ice cream with warm berries). We also drank margaritas, and "whiskey on the rocks". When midnight came, we went outside to look at the fireworks, and my personal discovery was that whiskey makes you warm. It was a really great evening, and we talked about a lot of things as we always tend to do. But it was really nice, and it felt a bit like I hadn't seen Marble for ages, when the truth is that I saw her December 23rd to give and receive presents. But then I didn't have a lot of time to stop for a chat because my dad was waiting outside in the car. Anyway, the night ended up with discussing wedding dresses. We woke up because of Marble's alarm, and I'm pretty sure the both of us would have slept even longer if it wasn't for it. Once in the kitchen, making breakfast I greeted Marble's mum with "good afternoon", a tiny bit embarrassed. She laughed at us, "rough night, huh?". We ended up watching skiing whilst engulfing the breakfast. Then we went to watch some more television. Around 5 pm I decided that it was time for me to go, seeing as I'd been there for 24 hours. Marble decided that she'd walk me, and we had a really great time walking to my house, just talking. All in all I had a really fucking great New Years celebration. However I did have a bit of a hard time to fall asleep yesterday, and I ended up having a cheese toastie at 1:00 am, and falling asleep at 2:30 am. Hopefully I'll get into a routine again. I'm going to get ready soon, because I'm going to meet Marble again, ha! We're going to watch the newest Hunger Games. I don't know if you remember, but some time back in December or summat, I watched the first movie in the series, and I thought it was quite interesting. And then we watched the the second at New Years Eve, and I said to Marble after: "dammit, now I want to watch the newest". And well, that's what we're doing today. It's one of the nice things with Marble. If I say I want to do something, she'll find a solution before I forget what I said. Right, I ought to go now. It's 2015! We're in the future (guess the reference). 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar