tirsdag 13. januar 2015

only then I am human

It seems like I'll never tire of Take Me To Church by Hozier. It's just so good. The Burberry show yesterday was wonderful, and I really enjoyed the colour palette. I mostly just prefer watching the autumn/winter collections because I enjoy the colours more, and I find that they're more interesting. And you know I love coats. My hair has grown really long, and I'm still in the mindset of not liking my hair to be on the longer side. However, I decided to hold off a proper hair cut until I'm done with "praksis", because whilst I really enjoy having less hair to care about (my goodness, it's so freeing), it's more practical for me with longer hair as I can put it in a proper high pony tail. But I can't wait to chop off my hair, and maybe I'll go back to the purple/red hue. The thought of it makes me long for summer actually. Am currently reading a fan fiction by one of my favourite writers. Admittedly I should be doing a bit of school work, but as per usual I am procrastinating. I have a late shift at "praksis" today, and an early one tomorrow. I've got Thursday and Friday off (well, mostly). I don't really feel like going to "praksis" but that's life, sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do because it'll pay off in the bigger picture. Also I think I might get to be with my co-student today which will be really nice, as we've actually bonded quite alright. It's actually strange how quickly I got along with her. But it seems that I'm always lucky with people in my life. My order on the sequel to The Rosie Project have been delayed, which has made me so sad. I really want to read it now. But I guess I might read something else in the mean time (my head is saying I should read review articles for my bachelor, but my heart is saying to read anything else). Have a good day xx.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar