torsdag 29. januar 2015

I can't get over you. You left your mark on me

I've been quite emotional today, I think. For some reason I felt really morose once I got home, and I felt a lot like crying. I am guessing it's the lack of sleep from last night. I got a ride from Sally yesterday as well. It's funny because we were walking towards the parking lot: Sally, Manja and I. Then out of nowhere, my nurse supervisor appeared: "you haven't gotten any further than this?" she asked. I was allowed to leave "praksis" around 10:00 pm, when I usually leave at 10:30 pm. But I had already agreed to get a ride from Sally, so I decided to just wait for her. Hence my supervisor's question. She's actually Sally's old nurse supervisor, so I kind of expected for them to chat. But instead Sally and Manja were chatting, and I had a chat with my supervisor. It's almost a bit strange having a supervisor so close my own age, because it doesn't really feel like she's a supervisor. Anyway, it appeared that Sally had parked her car in another spot, than my supervisor and Manja. I didn't know this, as I was still chatting with my supervisor, as Sally shouted "we're going this way!" at me. As always, I enjoyed the company of Sally during the drive to my house. She kindly offered to drive me home each time we both have an evening shift. Once I got home and in bed, I fell asleep a bit too late for my liking. Ended up yawning my way through my "praksis" meeting today. And each time I yawned, I also teared up. So in the end it probably looked like I was crying. Aggy and I did not have our presentation today due to lack of time. It was a bit of a relief because I felt like I was going to fall asleep at the table. But it's also a bit annoying because it means I'll have to think about it for longer than I intended. When I got home from "praksis" today, I had some food before I rang Ale for a chat. It seems that I am going to see her in not so long, which is always good. If I'm productive, I'm going to finish some school work today, then go to bed because I'm knackered. Tomorrow I might just watch Teen Wolf. Or I might be doing school work. It depends on whether I get a doctors appointment tomorrow. The place I usually go have started a new thing where you have to send a text asking about an appointment. If there's a spot free, then you get it. If not, you'll have to try the next day. It's really annoying, but I could just switch to another doctor. I just can't be bothered. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar