onsdag 5. august 2015

I said that's fine but you're the only one that knows I lied

Shit days are shitty. When I got home today, I undressed and sat in my bed, listening to my music on shuffle, and had a cry. Then I ate some food and drank a cup of tea. Some days at work are harder than others, but today has probably been the shittiest day I've experienced related to my job. But I think it's fine now. I've debriefed with my colleagues, but probably more importantly-- I've debriefed with myself. When something happens, and it affects you emotionally, it's so important to work through those emotions, rather than shut them out. I learned that the hard way, when I thought just putting on a smile was a good thing. Allow yourself to feel. That's what I've done, and I feel better. My boss said to me that I must'n't take it too hard. And I said: "I am going to take it hard, but that's okay, because I'd be worried if this didn't affect me". On my way home today, I met Marble at the bus stop. Well, technically we were at the same bus, but I didn't see her (am always in my own world, and especially then), and she didn't see me (she's just got bad eyesight). But she said hi on her way off the bus, and I figured it wasn't too far away from my own bus stop, so I went with her. We caught up a bit, then another friend came off the bus and we all had a chat. It's funny, because it feels like I'm just meeting everyone nowadays. Although work was tough today, we also had a lot of fun. We pranked our doctor, and then he totally pranked me back. It was hilarious, and also really nice to have a doctor who is able to joke around. There's just so many serious doctors, which, I guess is good, but I think it makes a better environment when people have fun together. Only two days left of work, then I have the rest of my life off (ah, I wish). But seriously, five days until Paris. So I watched the newest episode of Teen Wolf yesterday, and I'm just so lost. I just don't understand how things will continue. Like, will things patch up again? And the first part of the season is nearly over, and I've been sat with a question mark on my face after each episode. Once I thought Derek was back, but it wasn't, and that made me sad. I'm sure the producer will tie most of the strings together at last, but for now it's a very stressful show to watch. I was also really terrified at one point yesterday, and I might have yelled a bit. Anyway, I'm going to drink some more tea, read fan fiction, and hopefully get a good night's rest. Could really do with that. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar