tirsdag 4. august 2015

pillow talk turns into sweet dreams, sweet dreams turns into fucking in the morning


I was on my way to develop my pictures yesterday, after work, when I saw Oyster and her younger brother trying to cross the road. They ran across the road, and stopped for a chat. Then another childhood friend spotted us as well. It was strange and funny. Instead of going home after getting my pictures developed, I went to Oysters house, where she made me waffles. Well, the wafflemaker was gone, so she just put the batter on a pan, and it was really good! We did a bit more of planning towards Paris, and then we headed outside. Well, her brother and I headed outside, and I found a football in the garage whilst her brother was talking about cameras. We played a bit of footie, and then we used the football to play basketball. Eventually the rest of the family got home from Sweden, and I was cajoled into carrying bags, as they had bought all of Sweden probably. I ended up walking with Oyster and co towards the gym, as it's on my way home, and on the way I made Oyster listen to Drag Me Down. It's always so interesting for me to listen to people's opinions, especially Oyster because she doesn't really listen to One Direction. Speaking of One Direction, when is there not drama in the camp? This post is a great example of what it's like in the fandom. Good news is that there will be a One Direction baby in not so long. A tiny Louis replica, agh, babies. Anyway, they performed Drag Me Down on national television today, and Harry looked lovely in his silk bomber jacket! I do love it when he wears his bomber jackets. Not that my opinion on it matters, because in the end it's about Haz's own opinion. Just like how you should wear that jumper you think looks bloody cool instead of caring about what others will think of it. I know, it's hard, and I struggle with it every day, but I keep reminding myself. Hopefully one day I won't have to anymore. I just ordered something from the internet, and I'm crossing my fingers that it'll arrive this week, but I am 80% sure it'll arrive next week when I'm already gone. But that's fine anyway, because next week I'm going to be in Paris, which is surreal to say. Like, in six days I'll be in Paris. What the fuck. My body was shattered yesterday, like, when I got home I just melted my body into the sofa, because I was jello. Legs were hurting like they haven't in a long time, and if that's the consequence of skipping exercise for a long time, then, well, I hope I don't do that again. I am going to retreat from social medias for a bit, I think. Am going to watch the new episode of Teen Wolf before bed, coz I have work in the morning. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar