fredag 7. august 2015

I want desire, cause your love only gets me abused

Today's been slow. My shift was awfully slow, and I was restless, pacing back and forth, reading about medicine. And then I was tired, and moaning about the lack of action. But it was good, having less to do. It just makes you more tired, it feels like. And I've been very tired this week, almost as if the workload the past week finally made a dent to my body (and mind). I just realised I was supposed to end my shift at 3 pm, rather than 3.30 pm (I went home at 3.40). Oh well, I don't really mind anyway. And it's officially the start of my vacation. We had delicious cake at work, and it's like there was a rumour swirling around "there's gonna be cake". At the end of our shift, we were all sat down in the new sitting area, which Kiwi baptised. I told Kiwi it's funny, cos it's right beside the window, and our uniforms are white. So when I walked towards all my co-workers sat in their white uniforms, the light from outside shone on them, and made them look a bit like angels. At the end of my shift, I felt very sluggish, overtired. And well, it was hilarious, because when Kiwi and I had changed out of our uniforms, and we were throwing them away, I was talking to her, but, like, she was standing on the other side of where I was talking towards. Does that make sense? Anyway, I looked a right fool, probably. We were giggling at stupid things, a bit like being hungover, Kiwi said. After work, Kiwi and I went to the mall because Kiwi was going to get her hair did. I was just tagging along, but because my blood sugar was low, and I was hungry, our first stop was a restaurant. Then we went shopping, and Kiwi bought the nicest shoes by Adidas. They were love at first sight from my side, perfect. I'm trying to restrain myself from shopping, seeing as I'm going to Paris in a few days. Anyway, after three hours (?) I decided to go home because I was so exhausted. But before I went, I managed to buy a magazine. It's actually been over a year since I last bought a magazine like that. Of course it was an interior magazine. When I got home, I had a shower, then I ate, drank tea whilst reading my magazine. Perfect for relaxing. Only thing that would make it even better would be a face mask, probably. I'm gonna head to bed soon, as I'm quite exhausted. Tomorrow I am going to watch stand-up with Marble, Sugar and Kiwi. But before I do that, I am going to start packing for Paris. Tomorrow is after all my last opportunity to run for the shops if I find that I need to buy something for the trip. I am looking forward to try out my packing cubes, silly me. Bonne nuit! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar