onsdag 19. august 2015

I was listening to the ocean, I saw a face in the sand

I might seriously just move to this island if this great weather continues. I am practically living there as of now. I met up with my belieber friend today, and we took the boat to the same island, found our same spot -ish. We moved a bit, but I think I preferred our new spot anyway. We practically jumped in the water once we'd undressed, and stayed out for a fairly long time, I think. To be fair, you don't do much when you're at the beach. You swim, lie in the sun, swim some more, maybe read. For our second swim, we wanted to reach a certain point. And we were so close, but then I saw a jellyfish and half-screamed at my belieber friend who was a few metres behind me. We swam back, at least ten metres, before we felt somewhat safe from the wrath of a jellyfish. Truthfully I've never been stung, but that doesn't mean I want to. We ended up being a bit wary, understandably. But we stayed out in the water, trying to catch waves. The third time we went for a swim was chilly as f. For each time you get in the water, the colder it gets. The first time is heaven, coz you're so warm. Second time is chilly. And third time is freezing. At least that's my experience. We talked about wedding stuff, told my belieber friend to get a folder. I'm thinking something ala Monica Geller, lols. After a few hours we decided to do a bit of exploring before going back to the city. The island is big, the biggest, so there's a lot of secret spots. But there's loads of cliffs to, scary ones. Told my belieber friend to not fall, coz that's a bit stupid. When getting back to the city, we dined at a French restaurant. We'd decided to try something new. I was a bit disappointed we weren't greeted with a bonjour, but I forget sometimes that I'm living in Norway. I had bœuf bourguignon, which I really liked because I am a sucker for red meat in sauces. It's weird, but it seems like it always works for me. I forced my belieber friend to try some, because I was already quite full. She was not as happy with her own meal, understandably. We're probably never going back, unless I want something French because I don't know of many French restaurants in Oslo. So I watched Teen Wolf yesterday, when suddenly Running With the Wolves by Aurora starts playing, and I was shell-shocked. Because I remember listening to the song, and thinking "this would be perfect for Teen Wolf", although it'd be perfect a few seasons ago, when Lydia felt left out of all the secrets. When she finally found out, and her first fight, that's when the song would be absolutely perfect. The episode was shocking, but very much like all the other episodes this season - confusing and weirdly dark. Like, I get a bit of Twilight first movie feelings from it, because it was filmed in a way (and a strange colour) that made the movie a bit creepy? I don't know how to explain it, but I feel the same way with this season. I'm going to bed soon, hopefully. I've been going to bed around midnight each day now, and I want to get into the habit of falling asleep earlier because I enjoy maximising the day, and not sleep too long. When you prefer early mornings rather than sleeping in, that's when you're a grown up. (Well, not really, but also yes). 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar