mandag 28. september 2015

they try to romance me but you got that nasty and that's what I want

I've been watching quite a few vloggers recently. To vlog means capturing your daily life in a video. I always see people commenting in awe of these vloggers because they meet so many random people and have adventures almost every day. I read something, a quote maybe, about social media and people. By having social media, you're basically opening a door to the world. Anyone can enter through. In order to have strange and random things happen to you, you have to be open for it, have that door open. Same for adventures, though you also have to actively pursue adventures. Can't wait for the adventure to fall in your hands. Marble told me I'm naturally a curious person, hence why I'm so open to things and have strange things happen to me. It's kind of ironic then how I did the opposite yesterday. Spent the whole day cleaning the house, then reading. Closing the curtains. Put my phone of flight mode throughout the night, and it's still on because I don't want any disturbance. My brother is still in Asia, my mum went on a trip yesterday, my sister has gone for a road-trip for the day, and is most likely going to be gone for the rest of the week when she gets back today. Apart from my dad, I'm home alone. What do you do when you're home alone? Walk around partially nude, eat toasted bread in my mothers new sofa, listen to music loudly. I spoke with Lynx yesterday. Was watching a handball match, whilst doing something on my computer. Was quite distracted when I heard this strange, yet familiar sound. Turned out to be Facetime. My youngest nephew has grown so much, it seems. I've booked plane tickets so I can be at my first nephew's birthday, and some. So I'm going to Lynx and co in about three weeks, and I'm staying for a week or so. I thought about staying longer, but figured that though it's really nice to see my nephews, I'm not as good with early wake-ups each morning. I think I've gone a lot with my heart as of late, rather than the rational choices, the smart ones that my brain urges me to take. It's strange, because I'm so used to do the opposite. But it's nice. I've tried ignoring limits, trying to see opportunities instead. Doing things I probably shouldn't do, but still desire. It's a really fucking nice feeling to be able to do that. The book I was reading yesterday, started yesterday- is called Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. I watched the movie for the book five years ago, on a plane to China. To this day, there are some scenes ingrained in my brain that won't be washed away. I've only watched it once, and it's taken me this long to pick up the book, because it's one of those that really gets to me. I know now, only fifty pages in that I'll probably love this book. I already do, to be honest. I just turned off flight mode on my phone, and the messages came streaming in. Four messages about work. I've sort of been avoiding taking any shifts, because let's be honest, I'd rather not work. But as it is, I need to earn money for my Asia trip next year, and money for living expenses. Being a grown up is not always fun and games. But then again, not having to work for a thing is boring, isn't it? You don't feel the same satisfaction as when you actually work for it. I'm going to sit outside in the sun and read some more now. Enjoy it whilst it's still here. It's October in just a few days, people. That's crazy.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar