lørdag 19. september 2015

Who says truth is beauty after all? And who says love should break us when we fall?

I slept for bloody eleven hours! I went to bed at 11 pm, and set an alarm for 11 am because that's where my line went. I didn't actually think I'd sleep for that long, but hadn't it been for the sun in my face, I probably would have slept until then. I was initially going to work the day shift today, but it was changed to the evening shift. And I'm very happy for that, or else I'd probably be knackered considering how many hours my body truly needed. The sun is out, and it seems like it's going to be a lovely day. Gonna eat some chocolate before I forget to. I cannot believe I've not listened to Let it all go by Birdy and Rhodes until now. I've really been enjoying slow songs at the moment, the ones you can sway back and forth whilst listening to. I think it's because it's easier on my ears, more soothing. Some time next week I'm going to watch the new Maze Runner movie with Oyster, and I can't wait. Monchita watched it yesterday, but I've not asked about her thoughts because I don't want any spoilers. I saw the trailer for it on television for the first time yesterday, and I was chanting "yeah, go Dylan!". Oh, I won a game of Wordfeud for the first time in ages yesterday. I was so shocked by myself. I rarely play it anymore, but I started a game during my night shift because I didn't have much to do then. I think this sunny weather really has made my day. I'm full of happiness. I guess it doesn't always take much. Hopefully work tonight and tomorrow goes well. It's actually been a while since I've worked there, so it feels a bit like I've forgotten about all the things I'm supposed to do. I think I'm just going to relax, maybe look through one of those interior magazines I bought this summer before I get ready for work. Happy Saturday and good weekend. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar