fredag 4. september 2015

when you look like that I've never ever wanted to be so bad

I've told quite a few people about the Asia trip, and nearly everyone has gushed and told me how jealous they are. And my reaction has been to think "really?". I think it's just too distant for me to actually begin thinking "holy crap". But it hit me a bit, I think, yesterday. So I've been doing some research about Bali and looking at swimwear. Clicked home two new bikinis, which is just what I should be doing when Summer is over, and I've no money. Great. I am really looking forward to sand between my toes. I also did some more extensive research about health, and now I'm terrified of getting malaria, so that's great. I'm pretty sure I've managed to give Kiwi a scare as well, because I'm such a great friend. Oh well. I went to the mall today, and though I left with nothing but edibles, I think I found my boots for autumn. If there's anything good about not having money, it's not being able to feed my shoe obsession. If I was able to do it, I'm sure I'd drown in shoes. I didn't buy the shoes, because I don't have money for them, but when I do get money, I'm pretty sure they'll become mine. That is unless they're sold out by then. That's the positive and negative side by going "shopping" when you don't have money. You might find something nice that you'd instantly buy if you had the money, but you can't because you don't have the money. And once you have the money, the item is sold out. That way I guess you save your money. But it really does suck when it's something you can't get out of your head, and cannot find anywhere else. I decided to buy some sushi today. I was starving at the way home, and I figured I'd earned it. I've been craving sushi since before I left for Paris, which is about a month ago now. And it was lovely. I've been watching Teen Wolf, and I'm nearly onto season 3B, which is my favourite. It's kind of funny how I still find it creepy, though I've seen the episodes before. Also, I've noticed more this time around, like details I hadn't seen before. Am looking at shoes online, gah. Must go to bed. Bonne nuit! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar