tirsdag 15. september 2015

gonna put my body first and love me so hard 'til it hurts

Here's some crappy iPhone pictures from my museum visit today. I went to the city today in order to pick up some Muji things, and to pay the rest of my trip. I sent an e-mail to the travel-guy yesterday, and decided to go to the city before I'd gotten a reply. Once I got the reply, I was already on the train. Mind you, it was 11.30 am then, and he told me to swing by after 4 pm. "Crap," I thought, but figured I'd find something to do with four hours. But first, I went to a big department store, kind of, that mostly contains interior. Found a corner of Muji things in Åhlens, sighed because I was a bit scared they didn't carry Muji-things in that particular Åhlens store. And guys! I found my favourite pen! It's not discontinued. What the bloody fuck? I only bought two of them home, because I'd already put an order for a pack of ten via Ebay. Admittedly they don't have the pens in packages (of 5 or 10, like the ones I ordered), so I'm not overly bitter. I grabbed three photo albums. Two large, and one medium sized. I've already got one large from before, and a little one. I actually walked past notebooks, because you can find notebooks everywhere. But not the certain photo albums, nor my favourite pens. After purchasing these things, I went outside in the rain. Goodness, it's been a really rainy day. Luckily I wore my rain coat and wellies. Though I didn't have an umbrella. It was barely noon when I'd finished my quest to find Muji-things, and I knew I had four hours left, so I figured I'd go to the nationalmuseum. I've never been there before, but I've wanted to for years probably. I seized the opportunity, bought my ticket and tried to follow the order of the paintings and sculptures. One of the reasons why I decided to go to the museum, was because I was feeling morose, and I thought it'd be a great place to find some peace within myself, and I guess I did for now. There was a room with a sculpture in the middle, and papers and pencils. On the wall, it said "see through drawing" or something. And I thought it was absolutely brilliant. I did think of sitting down and giving it a go, but I didn't want to end up with stains all over my hands from the pencils. In the end I just walked around and looked at other's attempt, and I'm pretty sure I triggered an alarm by walking too close to a sensor or summat, because a guard came walking in and looking at me strangely. Of course I got a silent friend. We basically looked at the same pictures at the same time, sat beside each other, and everything. My favourite painting was the first I spotted (the first picture). I spent a lot of time staring at a picture that reminded me of childhood, Christmas and my other home. That's the wonderful thing about art-- each person can have their own association, their own relationship with it. After staying at the museum for just over two hours, I ended up at Zara, where I found an amazing coat that reminds of an older lady with big black sunnies, hair always on fleek, long fake nails, glamorous. The kind of lady I want to be when I'm older, in other words. I didn't even let myself try it on, because I knew it'd be a bad idea. Instead I tried on a denim dress and a t-shirt. The denim dress was slightly too big for me, which I thought was good anyway. When I go shopping and I'm broke (or "broke" meaning I have the money, but those money are supposed to pay bills and other things) I cross my fingers that I don't like the item I try on. It's just nicer to leave a store without having to leave a piece you fall in love with. Admittedly I ended up with the t-shirt, because it's like a hug to my skin, it's blue, it's got stripes. What more can you ask for? Then I stopped at H&M, tried on a little black dress, only to discover that it was gorgeous. But I managed to drag myself away from the store without it. I went to M&S to look at snacks, and I ended up with crisps, baked beans, and a spinach dish for me to heat up in the oven when I want to. Probably on my no-meat day, which I think will land on Friday yet again. Though I only have one day of no-meat as of now, I've actually started reducing the amount of meat I eat, which is great. I couldn't wait until 4 pm, so I went a bit earlier, and it turned out the travel-guy wasn't busy then, so I finally got to pay my last share for the trip. So I guess that makes it official. I am leaving next year, to travel for two months. Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia, Singapore, Bali. It's crazy, listing up all those countries and places. I said to Kiwi the other day, that travelling to Bali, only itself is crazy. So whenever Kiwi and I talk about the places out loud, I feel slightly ridiculous, because it just seems so unlikely. But here I am, paid the trip. Only have to save up money for the trip now, and all other living expenses, and wait, I guess. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar