lørdag 12. september 2015

you messed with my heart babe, now it's black and blue

My first picture-- creepy? I don't really think so, cause it's supposed to be a self portrait by Mars, Oyster's younger sister. I think she was going to throw it away or summat, but I was so impressed I wanted it, and I've had it for many years now. I've just been waiting to get my own place to find a frame for it, and who knows how long that'll take me. Anyway, I watched a few episodes of Teen Wolf season 3B yesterday, and those who has seen, knows there's a character that turns dark, and he's got this creepy smirk that really gets to me. I realised that it terrifies me much more than the newest season. And yesterday, as I was watching Teen Wolf in my bedroom, I turned to the door and saw Mars' self portrait, and it was one of those very few times I've been frightened. Because it really reminded me of the character in Teen Wolf. My new shoes, boots. They're simple, except for a little detail. I think that's what drew me to them. I am a sucker for simplicity with tiny details that you don't normally notice. They're leather, and for the first time in my life, the lady in the shoe store actually gave me great tips about shoes. Told me about what fits my feet, because I have a high instep. Told me about the functions of a sole, and the importance of preventing damages to your feet. Yes, normally I'd think she was trying to sell me the shoes, but this was after I said that I was going to buy them. She also gave me tips on how to maintain leather shoes, because though leather is long lasting, they'll last even longer with some TLC (well not exactly TLC, but care). On the agenda today was something I initially didn't want to do, but it was one of those things you know will end up really good anyway. For some reason I have dreaded this day, and I'm pretty sure my dreams the past few days have a connection with that. So I ended the day with rope around my legs, and no I've not started part-taking in bondage. No, but I did run around a sandpit, restricted with rope around my legs. It really hurt. Weeks ago, Kiwi told me she'd signed me up for this annual competition-thing with my work. By participating, my work section, division, whatever-- gets money. So I figured "sure, I'll do that". But when I woke up to a cloudy sky, I thought "oh dear, what have I done", which, truthfully is a common thought of mine. Once we arrived, I quickly understood what was going on. Imagine different posts with different games (ex: each member of the team has to cycle lap around a path on a tricycle), where the goal is to finish first. My boss pointed me out to be the team leader, which really meant I herded the sheep from post to post. At one post I frantically waved at my boss and colleague and tried to signalise for them to get their arses to where I was standing. This was in the midst of the instruction of the game, so I hadn't a clue what we were supposed to do. Luckily my team mates had listened and explained. I was still partly clueless, so I let my team mates build a really great tower that didn't fall down, unlike half of the contestants. First half of the day we were practically ace, but then it went downwards at the end of the day. But I held an attempt of a pep talk at the end of the day. Anyway, it was a really funny day, regardless of the results. I am not going to end all my posts with a music plug, but I've been listening to Little Mix lately, mostly acoustic stuff, because that's my favourite. And there's this song called The End from their new album, that they've been performing, acapella only. Listening to it makes me want them to star in a broadway show of some sort. It's just really lovely, and sounds a lot like a classic. It's also a bit heartbreaking, this video, because Perrie starts crying. Regardless, I still get so impressed by their talent. I would pay to listen to them only do acapella. Right, am going to eat an ice lolly now, because it's Saturday. Then I'm probably going to watch Teen Wolf. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar