fredag 28. oktober 2016

I'll take this chance, so call me blind. I've been waiting all my life, please don't scar this young heart

I think my uterus really worked itself yesterday, because I'm pretty much painfree today. I'm grateful for it today, but yesterday was not fun. So I'm gonna go ahead and say I prefer an even dose of dull pain over a few days rather than a big dose of pain for just one day. I've sent the birthday card, although the wind is so bad I almost lost my envelope. I reckon I'd look like a fool running after the envelope. I've just seen this video of James Corden and Niall Horan parodying Pony by Ginuwine (Halloween-edition). I feel slightly uncomfortable watching it, but I'm so glad to see the duo-- I genuinely do believe they're gold together because of their chemistry. (also, I love both James and Niall, so). I can only hope for more of them in the future. Monchita arrived home this morning, which was a surprise. I wasn't aware of when she'd be home, just that she was coming home today. It's been two months since she moved to attend school, but I still find myself looking for her in her room sometimes. It's strange, that. She's mostly got her time filled up with her friends, and I don't mind. I find that whenever family comes visiting, I don't need to spend all my time with them. It's just their presence that calms me. Speaking of family, Monchita and I were talking about the idea of secret santa. It just seems like all of my siblings are in a saving mode (Volla is re-doing her house and getting married next year, Lynx is having another baby, Lumba is saving to buy an apartment, Monchita is officially a poor student), so it seemed like the logical thing to do. And I also think we've grown up to a place in life where we no longer are dying of euphoria by the sight of Christmas presents. Regardless, I've always wanted to try it anyway. We were hatching the idea by the dining table, and we realised we couldn't draw names to traditional way (drawing papers from a cup or summat), and Monchita goes: "just search it up". I was completely blank, other than the term "secret santa". Funnily enough though, a generator popped up, and it was exactly what I was looking for. Anyway, Volla is on board with the idea. I'm just waiting for Lumba and Lynx to confirm whether they want to or not. Monchita has left for a Halloween party, I've cleaned and waxed my boots, which is something I should've done ages ago. I need to go over my Halloween-costume, just cause I haven't actually looked at it since I last spoke of it.  

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar