lørdag 8. oktober 2016

pull the sheets right off the corner of the mattress that you stole from your roommate back in Boulder

I am no longer allowed to eat chocolate in the cinema. Twice it's happened to me, and I end up spilling chocolate on myself in the dark. Didn't even notice the stains until I got home today. Bridget Jones was charming as always, and I did indeed have a laugh. Admittedly I was slightly disappointed. I think it's just because I hyped the movie up in my head, actually went ahead and grew expectations to the film. I did leave the cinema without crying once, which also was a bit disappointing. To be fair, I was sat beside two middle-aged women who acted like teenagers, snapchatting and trying to find filters during the movie. They kind of ruined a bit of my watching experience. I've read all the Bridget Jones' books, though I can't actually remember much of the last book. I do know, however, that the movie isn't actually a portrait of the last book, which is a relief as it's pretty sad. I would marathon all the Bridget Jones' movies in a heartbeat-- as most people do (I'm pretty sure it's done very well) I really love the series. Yesterday I saw this (pictured) foot in flesh, though he's grown quite a bit. Last time I saw him was when he was quite tiny, and though I love babies, I prefer them a few months old. Not so fragile. He's not much of a crier, does fuss, seems to have itchy gums, have ticklish thighs, and a gorgeous laugh. He did a fart, and I said "ooh, that probably felt really good for your tummy, didn't it?", and he smiled widely, like saying "oh yeah, 'twas the best". Maggie, Oyster and I went to the shops (with the babe of course)-- picked up groceries for a taco and cinnamon buns. It appears Oyster is quite the noob when it comes to tacos. Maggie and I used to eat it pretty regularly in our childhood. What Oyster lacked in taco-knowledge, she made up by making lovely cinnamon buns. I was pretty full with tacos and apple juice, so I only had one. We watched an episode of a really popular Norwegian television show, which made me cringe so much. I felt better when we watched another show that I've been following on Instagram for awhile. It was also pretty cringeworthy, but I didn't mind. We ended up watching television for hours, and I held a slightly fidgeting babe in my lap until he was to be fed and put to sleep. Oyster left before me. I wanted to finish the episode of the show we were watching, then we ended up watching the episode after that too. Another episode was about to start, and I said "alright, I need to go now too". So, just before midnight, I walked home with a bag of cinnamon buns. Maggie lives pretty nearby me, which I find is a tiny bit funny. It's like all of my childhood friends from the same neighbourhood moved to the same place one after the other. I watched a preview of an episode of Teen Wolf, surely it must be the first episode. It made me a tiny bit sad, because it's the beginning of the end. Also, I'm not sure how much I'll get to see Stiles (my favourite character) in the last season. My second favourite character is Derek, and he's been gone since s4, which has been pretty crap for my emotional investment in the show. So if they're taking away Stiles in addition, I won't exactly be very happy. Oh well, I'm really looking forward to it. Though I hate the await of new episodes, which is why I don't watch television!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar