torsdag 6. oktober 2016

I taste the pleasure on your lips. You make planets start to spin

Watching GBBO is a tense affair. Have to admit that my shoulders rise quite a bit. I can't believe it's already been seven weeks of it, though I only started watching it when it was already week four? Maybe week three. After the first episode I had a clear favourite, not necessarily to win the competition, but just because of his persona. And after a bit of a Tumblr-search, I've gathered that I'm not the only one who adores Selasi. This Buzzfeed article certainly points out a few of the reasons why he's so likable. I'm also very fond of Andrew-- he was an instant favourite because of his Irish roots. I just can't help it! This week I finally thought it was the end of Selasi's journey, and it was a close call, but he's still in the competition. To be fair, at the moment everyone is pretty much a favourite. Don't really want anyone to get sent home. Ugh, now I have to wait another week for a new episode? This is why I don't watch television. My plans today was originally to go watch Bridget Jones. A few nights ago I watched the music video for Meteorite by Years & Years, and it's just fecking gorgeous. I have a thing for Olly dancing around, especially in a Swarovski-encrusted culotte-style catsuit. I think it's just because he's such a character in their music videos, the most recent ones anyway. In an interview with Elle, he said (about the music video): "I imagined myself as a wanton sex goddess, with a very bad man between my thighs". It makes for great imagery, and I couldn't not want to dance along to the song. There's just a thing about Years & Years-- more often than not their songs makes me want to move. So I went to download the song on iTunes, and I saw it's a part of the soundtrack to Bridget Jones. I'd mostly forgotten about the movie after the whole disaster with Marble trying to watch the movie at the cinema. But being reminded because of the song made me want to go watch it today. And I was going to, however, I would be too late for the screening I wanted to watch, and the later one was already almost sold out. So instead of going today, I purchased a ticket for Saturday. Regardless, I've been dancing to Meteorite each night before bed since I've heard the song. Since I didn't go to the cinema, I went to the shops instead to get a few essentials. Wore a scarf for the first time in ages, and it felt really nice to walk out in the crisp weather. The woman in one of the shop complimented my perfume, and when she asked which perfume I wore, my mind went blank. It's like, the only perfume I've been wearing for ages now. Should know it, but I did say it's Chloè. Anyhow, I just thought that was really nice to get a compliment like that, and it reminded me of the power of a strangers compliment. The other week or so, I saw a woman dressed like a (my) dream, and I really wanted to compliment her. Only, she was a few too many metres from me for me to feel comfortable to shout "hey, loving your outfit". Tomorrow I'm seeing Oyster, Maggie and the little babe. Last time we all hung out together was an impromptu visit on my side, as I was walking home the day after a night on the town with Marble and Ale. And that was months ago. So it'll be really nice to see the little babe-- also I've been a tiny bit broody. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar