torsdag 27. oktober 2016

Every bone screaming I don't know what we should do. All I know is, darling, I was made for loving you

GBBO is over. I'm sad about it, but I'm very glad I haven't followed it for more than just one season. Otherwise I think I would be devastated. I was quite underwhelmed by the finale, which I think might have been because of the lack of my favourite baker. Also, in my eyes, it became pretty obvious who was the winner. My plans today consisted of posting my card to Volla, however, I was kind of reluctant to do it. Plus, I needed their new address. I sent a snap to Mog, asking for the address, but I didn't have patience to wait for an answer, as the arrival of my period today wanted to make itself horrible. The start of my period is sometimes really painful, and the pain doesn't go away unless I keep moving (I mean, I'm sure painkillers would help, but I hate taking pills because it takes me years to swallow a pill). So usually I just exercise. Today it only helped a tiny bit, so I got dressed for a walk. The first twenty minutes, I was contemplating turning around, because I was still aching. But I persevered, and ended up on a 8 km walk in lovely autumn weather. And the pain had slowly become more dull, and once I got out of the shower, it was almost non-existent. I don't necessarily think exercising is a way to take away pain, but like a distraction. It's like if you hurt your shin, but pinch your upper arm just to distract the pain from your shin. Nevertheless, it was a really nice walk. I hope that my uterus has done most of the work today, so the remaining days of my period isn't as excruciating. Ugh, I've also got a new zit on my chin, one of those that hurts whenever I move my face. Thanks a lot. At least I get to update my Clue-app (an app for the period, I'm sure I've spoken of it before). I didn't get an answer from Mog until I had showered, so I've decided to leave it be for tomorrow. I'll have to do that and polish my shoes (yes, I am eighty years). 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar