onsdag 26. oktober 2016

were you safe and warm in your coat of arms, with your fingers in a fist

He kindly offers insight to his troubles in his life when I admit that I'm feeling troubled. He doesn't push, he reads between the lines. It is a comfort to not feel so alone in this game of life. For the first time in forever, I can finally see a few blue spots on the sky. The sun is shining behind the clouds. It's a great relief to my mental well-being to see a bit of light, and it does make me wonder how I'd cope without. Apart from waking up with a throat as dry as the desert, this morning has been swell. My nephew turns five whole years, and he is my constant reminder of how quickly time flies by. I pulled out my painting gear yesterday, when I was attempting to make a birthday card. Instead of doing something planned, I just went with my gut I suppose. The result is a blue circle which I guess can look a bit ominous. It's not my typical birthday card, but it is what it is. I did say I was going to stop making these cards-- I'm just finishing up this year, I guess. I really wanted to make banana bread yesterday, but the bananas were eaten. It's not often the bananas in the house last until they get overripe, so I rarely get to make banana bread. Oh well, I guess I'll have to find something else to bake. In other news, I have found myself a bit tempted to make a multiple-tier cake. However, I'm not that fond of cake, so it would be more for the decoration and not for the wanting to eat it. Maybe it's better off if I don't bake, leave it to GBBO. As it is, I don't have much of baking prowess. Niall is appearing at Late Late Show with James Corden tonight, which I'm looking forward to because it's always nice to see Niall in company with someone he feels comfortable with. It always prompt the most natural interviews. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar