torsdag 20. oktober 2016

My lungs still breathe, my mind still fears. But we're running out of time

In about two weeks, I'm going to London. I've not been since four years ago, which was a trip with my sisters. This time I'm travelling with Kiwi, my travelling-bud. The main-reason for our trip, is to visit some of the people we met during our travels this year. However, we both suspect we'll have time for ourselves, so I want to make the most out of that. I did quite a bit of research yesterday, mostly about food and shopping. There's a few shops I'm really looking forward to, also, I'm hoping to lose myself in a grocery store again. I had a nightmare trying to understand the Oyster-cards. They've got an option for tourists: The London Pass. However, I'm not going to travel within all the zones, which means it'll be a waste of money. I also considered a travelcard, but actually wrote to the costumer services. So, whenever you go travelling to a city where the public transport is good, always check the options when it comes to travel cards. Sometimes it pays off not getting one. In London however, it does pay off having an Oyster-card because you'll pay less for a ticket. Anywho, it nearly does my head in just thinking about it. I've watched the semifinals in GBBO (spoiler alert!), and although I knew the outcome beforehand (it was kind of obvious), it was a pretty sad one. I can't put my finger on why Selasi has grabbed so many hearts. But I suspect it's the character he is, he's an enigma. Just different, I guess. Nearly cried when I saw Mel and Sue say their farewells. It's a strange thing, because the show starts off so lighthearted and mostly just fun. However, it becomes so emotional as you can't help becoming fond of the contestants. I definitely think the contestants left in the final are worthy, and it is the way I wanted it to go. I didn't actually want Selasi in the finals because I didn't think he deserved it based on his past bakes. Five minutes into this episode, I was already shaking with nerves. But I also had a great laugh. Next week it's the final, the last episode. And I'm gutted. In my head it would last longer. I guess the next thing is Teen Wolf. Final season huh. I am worried that I'll dislike the last season, which is almost a given if my favourite characters won't be in it. And I'm pretty sure that's how it'll go. Nevertheless, I'll be watching it. I've kind of avoided watching trailers, because I want to be surprised. I have fifteen episodes left of s5 before I've watched all of the seasons over again. So maybe that'll be enough to keep me in the gap between the end of GBBO and the start of s6. I need to go to the shops, but I've been waiting for a package to arrive, so I can get everything done in one stop. It looks like it has arrived actually, but I've not received any messages yet. So, for now I'll just wait.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar