torsdag 13. oktober 2016

klar ikke pust, men æ veit det kan gå vess æ klar å stå i det selvom æ får lite luft

I was delighted to see that Selasi is through to the quarter finals in GBBO, however, I genuinely didn't want anyone to leave the tent. It's like Mel said; wish that I could squeeze the five of them into the quarter finals. I am really looking forward to next week's episode, however, I've also come to dread the end of this show. It'll be the last season on the BBC, last one with Mel, Sue, Mary and Paul all together. I suppose I can watch the five seasons prior to this season, but it's not the same, is it? I signed up for newsletters regarding Niall Horan. Was not expecting to see a handwritten letter in the e-mail I opened yesterday, and it made me so fond of this guy. As if I don't think he's a great chap already, but then he goes on doing small things like this. I hope he never loses his gratitude and normalcy despite his success from such young age. It's is very admirable. I went to bed at a reasonable hour yesterday, popped the window open and cuddled into my cocoon of a duvet, then went on to re-read a fan fiction which makes my insides hurt each time I read it. I got a text from Monchita today: "is our sister pregnant?". Had to laugh, because I thought she already knew. Thought Lynx had called her, but apparently not. So she was the last in the family to know. I spent some time exercising today, which made me very happy because my motivation has been so lacking. I sometimes cannot believe I regularly exercised for months upon months some year. Tried going back through my archive, but I can't remember which year it was when I used to wake up early and work out with The Breakfast Show with Nick Grimshaw as background music, then go to "praksis". I did come across a blog post where I wrote something akin "it was a perfect day for a run". Oh my god, here's another example: "Yesterday I woke up at 7:00 am so I could listen to Grimmy whilst having my breakfast. Then I did "Dynamic yoga" and "Alpha abs" routines from the Nike Training app, before I went for a jog". Hands down, I've not gone for a run in years. Reading that I got up that early to have a work-out session, and then a jog afterwards is almost a bit surreal to me. Perhaps one day I'll get those good habits again, but for now I'm most likely to stay in bed, eat a piece of toasted loaf, and avoid exercise. The younger-me must be disappointed. Oh anyways, I'm going to head to sleep now. It's bed-time for older-me. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar