mandag 18. mars 2013

I know we only met, but let's pretend it's love

So, we went to watch skiing today. After school, that is. It was a rather spontaneous decision, and to be honest, we weren't really dressed for the weather. Nevertheless, we ended up seeing Petter Northug (!!!!!!!!) in real life. Actual three meters from us. Like, if I were to jump on him - I probably could. And then there were all these other familiar faces and names. And it was just a bit overwhelming, because I usually watch these people on the telly. And now they were in front of me. Touchable. It's definitely made my day. Perhaps week, even. My friends have finally opted to watch The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and they loved it. Well, they were very fond of it. And it makes me happy, because The Perks of Being a Wallflower is a little gem that should be shared with everyone. The movie and the book, that is. Although I saw Northug today, my day have not been productive. I went out of my lecture because I was reading a really sad fan fiction, and I was trying so hard not to cry. So I had to leave. My friends left me there (to rot) anyway, so I figured I'd go meet them. And when they were studying, I was still a bit hung up on this fan fiction, and I was just thinking. About life and whatnot. And then I ended up just sitting there and thinking for ages, before I even opened my pathology book. And I ended up reading four pages. Basically nothing. Oh well, I'm going to blame it on the lack of sleep. Because I obviously thought it would be a good idea to head to bed at 1:00 am yesterday. I'm not going to do the same today. And hopefully I'll be really productive tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers. Last year a youtuber posted a video called "The Adventurous Adventures of One Direction". It's basically an animation of One Direction, or as the youtuber stated "his version of a fan fiction". And well, it was very successful and the boys even saw the thing and met the man behind the video. But now, nine months later, the sequel is coming. It's supposed to be posted today and I'm so excited. I watched the other religiously for weeks. It got to a point where I knew the lines to each character. It was my entertainment for breakfast. But then I stopped, because my sister was going crazy, and I realised that remembering lines from an animation probably won't get handy in the future.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar