fredag 22. mars 2013

they say that man ain't meant to fly, but I'm reaching up for the sky

Hiiiii! I'm still listening to Hold Me Down by JLS. I've just fallen in love with the song. Also, in the video where they do the acoustic version (it's the acoustic version I love) one says: "should we do Hold Me Down, yeah?". And he sounds so much like Zayn. Maybe that's just my imagination, but yeah. Anyway, I'm going to tag this post with my "Aunt may" tag, because sometimes I love Niall with his hair disheveled and unruly. Like sometimes I like it when he looks a bit tired? Like, I love a sleepy Niall. Also, I really enjoy these pictures because I love everything he's wearing too. Everything from the white tee, to the Nike's and the eye-jumper. The jumper especially. I really want that myself. Oh my god I'm currently listening to a rap about Niall?? It's called True Love (No Deniall). And he actually sings and plays in a band called Museum Mouth. I- just. Bahahah. Let's change the subject. I've been studying all day, except for food breaks and watching cross country skiing. And basically I'm a bit stressed out, because I've got so much to do and so little time. I'm trying my best to keep up with pathology, but I'm starting to worry about how it's gonna go, considering the amount of students from the second year that failed the last exam. And the fact that we've got a new layout for our exam, and therefore we've got no idea of how it's going to be. No clue. Alright, I'm actually going back to studying now. Gotta keep up with my time frame. Oh god, this sounds so depressing. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar