tirsdag 26. mars 2013

our love was made for movie screens

Everyone should go listen to All I Want by Kodaline. It is one of the prettiest songs ever, lyrical wise. And to me, it is melody wise too. But then again, I'm very fond of indie rock. Kodaline happens to be Irish too, 'm just saying. I came across them last week at school whilst I was making a playlist for my friend. And the music video is just really lovely too (the song is incredible live too). The song is actually in a Grey's Anatomy episode. And it just proves that Grey's Anatomy delivers gems. I have actually heard it on the show, but I think I was too preoccupied to watch the episode rather than paying attention to the music, which is why I've not "discovered" it until now. The title of this blogpost is lyrics from the song, as with the drawing. I was drawing today, after cleaning my room, and I just really want a new drawing book. Because the one I have now is rubbish. Like, proper rubbish. Every time I use my rubber, the sheet is sort of ruined. Which is why I didn't even bother painting this, or remove the remains of the rubber. I did actually sort my books alphabetically today, after reading pathology out in the sun. I'll show you tomorrow, I guess. On another note, there's a quote from one of my favorite fan fictions I've been meaning to write about. "..sometimes you meet people and you can just tell they're going to be in your life for a really long time - and maybe you don't know the hows or whys of it all, but you do know they'll be there, and that feels like enough" (1). I read this not very long after celebrating the birthday of my belieber friend. And it sort of went straight to my heart, because it was literally something we spoke about that night. Basically  we're four people, who might be the most different people in the world. But somehow, we've managed to become the best of friends. And we were holding a speech each for my belieber friend, and I'm pretty sure I said "I don't know why we're friends". And this quote just put words to my thoughts, which is why it's brilliant in my mind.

1 kommentar: