søndag 10. mars 2013

I bite my tounge, but I want to scream out "you could be with me now"

I've actually got school tomorrow. Can you believe it? I can't. I've been painting today, which I seem to do each Sunday nowadays. I was listening to Justin Bieber's acoustic album. And I reckon if I would be getting any CD's by Justin Bieber, it would be that album. I have always said that I prefer his voice and a guitar only. I personally think it's a bit of a waste to add all these effects and sounds and whatnot when he's already got such a lovely voice. And I saw a gif of Justin Bieber trying to jump that paparazzi that shouted mean things (I'm not quite sure what happened) at him. And maybe my first thought should have been something else, but I couldn't help thinking that his beanie is really cool? Like, can I have one in black and have "1993" written on it? No? Oh well. Also, what are you doing Lou? You can't go around hugging Niall all the time. It's unfair. It lasted for 15 damn seconds -- yes I counted. Also, another thing on my mind - why is One Direction recording and writing new music already? I feel like I live in dog years, while they move on like lightning. It's not 10:00 pm yet, and I feel like sleeping already. But I did wake up at 07:30 am today. My body just seems to want to wake up. Like, I've woken up early every day this weekend, and I feel wide awake. So I might just head to bed after catching up on a few Youtube videos, that is.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar