onsdag 27. mars 2013

when you said your last goodbye, I died a little bit inside


I’m currently sitting in my dark bedroom. The only source of light is my computer. And I’m listening to the live version of All I Want by Kodaline. I was not joking when I said I love it. Because it’s 4:00 am, and I am swaying back and forwards with a grin on my face to the damn song. I feel like I should probably become friends with a group of people that get high religiously and dance around in a deserted field. And everyone would erupt in laughter for nothing, and say ridiculous things. And it would be damn cold, but too funny to stop. Yeah, it’s probably not a good idea to make life decisions when I’m half asleep. Hey, maybe this means I want to go out and dance? Zayn just tweeted: "Party in london tonight?". Yes!! Just send me an airplane first, and I'll be there. This is when I know I should go to bed. I'm going to tweet Zayn first though. And Justin Bieber.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar