torsdag 14. mars 2013

if I could take away the pain and put a smile on your face, baby I would

Look at this lovely picture -- I was walking past the royal palace, on my way to catch the train. And I just had to snap a picture, though I wish I had a proper camera. I'm so knackered right now. Woke up at 6:00 am, and then I went to school and finished my test at 11:00 am (I think). And then I've been reading pathology all day. Like, I packed up my stuff at 7:30 pm and headed home. At least it's quite interesting. And because I've read anatomy, everything is much easier to understand. Nevertheless, I'm still very much knackered. And I think I'm just going to bed now. I'm just listening to I Would by Justin Bieber. It's my current jam, and, well, the Believe acoustic album is my jam this week. It's kind of creeping me out, because I desperately don't want to become a belieber. And it feels like I'm becoming one. 'S not that I really have a problem with Justin Bieber. It's just that I'm terrified of getting dragged into another fandom. Did I tell you that one of the people I follow on Tumblr is posting kpop of all things. And it's supposed to be a One Direction blog. And she does post One Direction related posts, which is why I still follow her. But then she goes and basically spams my dashboard with Asian pop music groups. And the thing is - I don't think I'd ever become a fan. But I'm still terrified to even watch a video or look at a picture. Because the whole One Direction thing started that way -- and I just don't think I can afford to be apart of another fandom too. Anyway, it's about time that I listen to Believe though. I think it was in July that I estimated I'd become obsessed with the album around Christmas time. Instead, I've become obsessed with the acoustic album, and it's March. Oh well, better late than never, yeah? Right, I'm going to bed now. My eyelids are getting heavy. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar