lørdag 30. mars 2013

we could build a universe right here, all the world could disappear



Hii! I've literally not been on the computer for days. But the last days have been spent reading pathology and going for long walks with my family. Today I bought some shoes, and then I met up with my friends. And it was really lovely, because - well, it's always lovely to spend time with your friends, innit? These gif's are literally perfect. Once I find out which movie it is, I'm going to watch it. But now I'm going to catch up with Youtube (sounds like Youtube is a person, doesn't it?), before I do some more reading. The title from the blogpost is from the song Undercover by Zara Larsson, whom my belieber friend introduced me to. And I'd forgotten about the song until today when I heard it at the mall. It's really really good! Anyway, happy Easter mi amigos.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hei! Filmen heter "The History Boys". Forresten, Richard Griffiths har gått bort:(

    SvarSlett
  2. Jaaaa, leste det :( Takk for svar forresten, og hvor har det blitt av bloggingen din?

    SvarSlett