onsdag 6. mars 2013

you can't go to bed without a cup of tea


Do you think Ireland is patriotic? Yeah, me too. Or maybe they just really love Niall (which, I guess is probably true). Anyway, I love this video, because the audience is singing along. I think it started back when they were in Cardiff, and everyone would start sing along. And in this video, the screaming is almost non-existing. Except for when Niall sings his solo, of course. (From what I've seen from the videos of the Dublin gig yesterday, the screaming is full on whenever it's Niall's solo). I've found that I quite enjoy Niall's friends. Especially this Eoghan McDermott. Someone on Twitter asked him if it was true that he knew Niall. And he answered: "Yes. He spits at babies for fun". I grew fond of him just because of that. But then he goes ahead and attend the Dublin gig yesterday, and he shows up with this poster. And well, thanks Eoghan, I might love you if you keep this up (currently trying to pronounce Eoghan correctly). Tomorrow is my last day at the nursing home. It's a bit bittersweet, I guess. The patient I take care of, told me she'd be sad to see me leave today. And I tried joking, saying "oh, so you're not bored with me yet?". She did laugh, and then she said "no, I've grown fond of you". And I was like .. oh. And then we hugged. Cause truth is, she probably knows as much about me, as I know about her. Honestly, she knows about everything about everyone. Today I got to know that J.D.'s grandfather had diabetes and after he'd eat something sweet, he'd run the stairs in order to get his blood sugar on a moderate value. I didn't hear this from J.D., but from her. Do you see my point? She knows a lot. After our last day tomorrow, all of the students are having a gathering. And we'll make food, joke around and whatnot. I'll miss them all dearly. I mean, it's been two months of eleven students sitting gathered around one table at lunch. It would've been so much easier if we just pushed two tables together. But we've never done that. We're just a very tight-knitted group, where everyone has their own role. Oh well, life goes on, right?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar