tirsdag 26. mars 2013

I am fucking crazy, but I am free


x

Actual bunnies. Double blogging today, because I decided to do a separate fangirling post. I love tours. They are the best thing to bring me videos and gifs of my favorite ships. And let me tell you, I sail all the ships. At the moment Nouis (Niall and Louis) is my favorite ship, because they are ridiculous and do all these synchronized dances. And I really cannot count how many hugs they've shared? And guess what, I've got a private playlist on Youtube with all my favorite One Direction videos in them. And it went from 50 videos to 127 in a month. Niall is currently home in Mullingar, because his broseph is getting married. And the team that's filming their 3D movie tweeted that they were going to Ireland?? Oh god, what if we get to see Niall's speech in the movie. I'm going to die. Guess what? I was just scrolling through Twitter, and I happened to be at Andy Samuels (also Liam's best friend) Twitter account a minute after he was having a twitcam. And I was a bit bored, so I thought why not? And guess who's sitting next to him? Yep, Liam Payne. But they were in an Apple store, so it ended rather quickly. Nevertheless, I was really happy because these are the things that never happen to me. I always miss a twitcam. Andy happens to be best friends with a youtuber called "Maz", and Maz happens to know all my favorite youtubers. Last weekend happened to be Playlist Live, and all of my favorite youtubers were gathered. Everyone, meaning: Jim, Tanya, Fleur, Louise, Zoe, Marcus, Alfie, Caspar, Sam, Louis, Jack, Finn, Troye, Ingrid, Luke, and Joey. And then there were Grace and Tyler too, but I don't really watch them. I just -- all the feels. I watched a video on Sam Pepper's Youtube, and it almost made my cry. Which is ridiculous, but not really. Because it was Sam Pepper, who's been living in L.A. for ages now, and he was reunited with everyone. And it was just a bit of an emotional video. I just feel like everyone knows each other. And they've somehow got a connection to One Direction too? Alright, not really, but also yes. I'm not going in detail, because it would take me far too long time. And I've got other exciting news. The Shaytards are having another tard! Yep, Mommytard, or Colette is having another baby. I've not been watching Shaytards for almost a year now, so maybe I'll start up again. And then the last fandom. Jonas Brothers are releasing a new music video in seven days! I'm so flabbergasted, because everything is so overwhelming and everything is happening at once. I'm just sort of really giddy and happy right now. I'm like screaming inside.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar