lørdag 2. mars 2013

you'll be in my heart

Sometimes I want to do things. And then I just do. Yesterday I felt like listening to Disney music, so I listened to soundtracks from Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, Mulan, and Cinderella. I also felt like curling my hair at 2:00 am. So I did. Today I felt like reorganizing my CD collection in an alphabetical order (yes, I've become Ross Geller). I did also feel like taking a walk today, but one look outside, and I thought I'd better not. It's not that the weather was horrible, it was the freaking wind. I also want to find a new place for my books. I like the look of them in the windowsills, but the sun tends to discolour them. Thing is though, I don't think I mind - I like my books to look a bit worn. Like they belong to someone, are loved and doesn't feel completely new. Actually, I wish I had my own library. I was reading a fan fiction the other day, and now I've established that I definitely want to own a secondhand bookstore, and have my flat above the shop. There was this lovely sentence from this fan fiction: "[...] he could run away whenever he wanted, and all he had to do was open a book". Although I guess I'd be stuck in a bookstore daydreaming about other wishes. I watched Marit Bjørgen win the 30km race in cross country skiing today. And it was actually a very exciting and a unpredictable race right until the end. And that's quite rare. Tomorrow I'm watching the 50km race with the men. I'm looking forward to it, because I have a feeling it'll be quite unpredictable. My mum thinks cross country skiing is horrible, but she usually lets me watch it anyway. Except when it's both cross country skiing and handball on the telly, and I hog the telly all day, every day. I miss Aalesund. It's been five months since the last time I was there. I might go for Easter, though. I really hope so, because I miss the montanas and the dogs. Also, I miss having all my family gathered together. I also sorts of miss my soon to be brother-in-law's family, which is weird. Because I shouldn't feel like they are my extended family?? Anyway, I'm going to watch Snow White and The Huntsman tonight. Just because I want, and can. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar