onsdag 13. mars 2013

I'll pick you up when you're getting down



This makes me so emotional. There's nothing better than when they do a group hug. Especially when it's all about Nialler (oh my god Zayn, how many times are you going to kiss him?). There is just something magical about Niall being back in Ireland, not to mention, Dublin (it's fairly close to his hometown). It's not just the fans or Niall. It's the other lads too - it's like they feel proud of Niall too. And they all try to be a bit more Irish themselves. I think it's a reason why my dashboard on Tumblr was filled with new gif's from yesterday, but close to none updates the past days. I reckon it would be an absolute dream to attend a One Direction concert in Dublin. Imagine all the screams and the adrenaline cursing through each and everyone. I dream of going to Ireland and eating at pubs while watching sports on the telly and becoming best friends with the owner of the pub. And I dream of going to Kilkenny and look at the St Canice's Cathedral and the Irish round towers. And architecture in general. Sigh, I've so many dreams. Anyway, on Friday my belieber friend is celebrating her birthday (it's her birthday today - happy birthday!!! - and I tried getting Justin Bieber to tweet her). And we're supposed to go eat at a very creative place. I'm not sure how to describe it just yet. I will take pictures for your amusement. On Saturday I'm hanging "in" with my best friend, whom I haven't seen for ages now. And it's actually been ages this time. It'll be great catching up with her. Also, I've been a really good student the past week. I've been staying after school to study. Mostly because of this test I have tomorrow, even if it's without grades. I think I'll be staying a long time tomorrow, seeing as I need to catch up on reading. We've sort of made this deal where we have to finish three chapters a week. Which, honestly, is quite the impossible. But in the spirit of the Biebster, never say never.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar