fredag 1. mars 2013

lose myself in time just thinking of your face

I miss summer. Which is a bit ironic, seeing as I'm listening to Ave Maria. So yes, maybe I miss Christmas too. Not so much the coldness, though. I miss wearing shorts. And not having to wear a jacket. And just hanging out in parks with friends - which is one of my fondest memories from last year. I did get up from bed earlier than expected today - probably because of the sunlight shining through the curtains. Also, I've decided to read The Cather In The Rye. Just not today, because I decided I didn't want to. And well, instead I read a 50k fan fiction whilst watching the world championship in cross country skiing. And yay, the Norwegian men won! I've not always been this invested in cross country skiing. No -- it wasn't until the last world championship that was hosted in Norway (in 2011), that I started watching it. And I have fond memories from when I was in school, and we'd beg our teachers to let us watch. And when they didn't allow us, we subtly tried to watch it on our computer screens. I'm going to finish my log today (heh, a bit delayed), because I was literally nodding off yesterday whilst editing the last parts of my paper. And then I went to bed, finally able to close my eyes. But then I remembered I'd forgotten to put in something very essential to my paper. So I ended up throwing my duvet off and turning on the computer again. On another note - my sister bought me some avocado, because I was craving it. That and chocolate, but I can't eat chocolate until tomorrow, so avocado it is. Also, I've come to the conclusion that apart from all the Narry and bromances in general, my favorite parts of the TMH tour is when Niall is doing these random dances (links people - and yay, finally found a gif of the Nouis dancing). Also, I think I might do a "favorite performances" blogpost from the tour thus far. Because there are lots of songs I'm a bit surprised by. Surprised of how much I enjoy them, that is. Adios, though. I'm jumping in the shower now. (The title of this blogpost is actually lyrics. Not just something I wrote about Niall Horan, although it sometimes occurs. 'S just a bit funny, because it sounds like the words of a fangirl, but are lyrics from an Adele song). 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar