torsdag 21. mars 2013

stuck on the dark side, reaching for daylight

I was just chatting with A, and it was really lovely, seeing as I've not spoken with her in ages. 'S a bit bittersweet, though. Because it made me reminisce about summer of 11'. Once upon a time me and A used to go swimming all the time. Even when it was raining at we'd be in the water for literally five minutes. It's bittersweet because I miss summer, and I miss going swimming all the time. And I miss being carefree, and not having to read every day. I'm currently listening to Hold Me Down my JLS and it's really lovely. JLS have really lovely harmonies. And you know how I'm with harmonies. I just love them. Anyway, I'm incredibly knackered. I've been staying behind at school each day now, trying to read my daily dose of pathology. So when I come home, I'm basically ready for bed. But then I do something stupid as start reading a fan fiction, and then I don't go to bed until late, and then I have to wake up early. Basically I get no sleep. Which is why I plan on sleeping in tomorrow. And then I'm going to read more pathology and possibly watch cross country skiing. I'm going to leave you with a wonderful quote I discovered today: 
"You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are". –Max Lucado

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar