søndag 17. mars 2013

I'll put this day back on replay and keep reliving it

.. sometimes I don't blog, because I've got so much to say. Like my brain or mouth is aching for a release, but I'm scared that I'll open my mouth and I will literally not stop writing. But here I am. And I've got no time, because I'm supposed to have a shower, eat, and finish reading a chapter in my pathology book. Okay, so I've limited this blogpost to these two pictures. Friday evening I went to a restaurant called YaYa's to celebrate my belieber friend's birthday. And, well, the place sort of blew my mind. I'm very much fond of interior, and I just sort of fell in love with everything. It even felt a bit like I was back in China, though YaYa's is a Thai restaurant. We had a lovely time, and the food was top notch, and I'm pretty sure it's become my new favorite place. Just because it was different. I tend to love things that are different. I even liked the beer I had, even if I normally dislike beer immensely. Second (sneaky) picture is of me trying to learn how to play Ode to Joy by Beethoven. Last night I went to my best friends house, only to get a little lecture in math and a piano lesson with my best friend's sister. No, not really. But that was what I did. And then today we watched Therese Johaug win the 30km race in cross country skiing, before we played some Nintendo 64 and then the picture comes in - we tried to do a few duets. I think we did pretty good, actually. Also, can I complain about something? There are commercials on Youtube. I-- it's just ridiculous to me. Because it's not like it's TV. And I don't watch TV!! And Youtube isn't supposed to have commercials in my opinion. Because it's ruining my life (not literally, but like in Freaky Friday, if you know what I mean). Anyway, I've got to go and eat. But I've had a really lovely weekend, and everything just feels really nice. And by that I meant "life". Everything just feels at ease. I should probably not have written that, because I might've just jinxed myself. But I don't care. Life is good. Alright, I'm going to go now before I start writing about wrinkles and aging and watching old videos, and the fact that I probably know of every family member of my best friend's, and the fact that I want a VHS player.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar