tirsdag 12. mars 2013

You kept all the things I threw away. A leaf I picked, a birthday card I made. Holding on to memories of you and me

Sometimes when sitting at the train, I look at these buildings and wish that maybe I can have an office job some day. It is one of those weird wishes of mine. And I'm sure I'd grow tired within a month of having an office job. But it's still something I might want to try out one day. I guess it's partly because of watching The Office and reading "Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married". So I'm back at school, though I wouldn't really call it "school". We've been making posters about working at the nursing home, and it is to be presented tomorrow. I've spent the hours after school with my friends - catching up and being silly. With the excuse of "studying" of course. Can't say it's been that much of "studying". But hey - I can't regret spending time laughing with my friends. And yay, my school is new! They've been building a new school for ages now, and it's finally done, and we've now got access to it. And as my friend said today, it reminds me of my old school. Gives me a good feeling, I guess. I'm currently wearing my star-pajamas, but it's got this gigantic hole in the bum, and I probably should throw it away. But I can't. I just really love it. The title of this blogpost is from Panic Cord by Gabrielle Aplin. And it's such a beautiful, yet such a morose song. It's about a he, who loves her more than she loves him. Speaking of Gabrielle Aplin - she is on tour with Ed Sheeran (at least she was?). And they're such a great match. I've always thought of Gabrielle as a female version of Ed. Not as talented just yet, but they're very similar. And I love them both, and it just makes me happy to see that the musicians I subscribe to at Youtube are making it. If you're bored, you should definitely click here to see Ed doing a short cover of Same Love by Macklemore. I think it's absolutely wondrous, but I might just be blinded by my love for Ed Sheeran. Also, I am loving the growing bromances between One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer. I reckon they'll become best friends at the end of this tour. And hey, I'm not going to complain at new bromances. I'm really tired now, so I might just go to bed soon. Oh god, I'm getting old. Oh well, I've got to save some energy for the weekend anyway. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar