onsdag 27. mars 2013

if I could see your face once more, I could die a happy man I'm sure

Hi babes. I'm so knackered, because I ended up going to bed at 05:30 am. And I woke up at 10:00 am. But heyyyy, I'm pretty sure Zayn deleted his tweet? And I am sure he did actually tweet it (99,2% sure). But I can't seem to find it anywhere on Tumblr, so, eh. Anyway, I watched The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey last night, hence my late night. Well, not really, I just didn't want to go to bed, and then I was hungry, so I went downstairs and ate food at 04:45 am. In my knickers, that is. The point was, that I really enjoyed the movie. And because I've read the book, I've imagined the scenes in my head. And wow, it's almost identical to my imagination, so when I watched it yesterday, it felt like a sense of deja-vu. Oh, and I nearly shat myself at the ending, when the dragon awoke. And it's so silly, because I knew it would happen. Also, is it just me or is Gollum scarier in this movie rather than in The Lord of The Rings? Because I watched the movie half-asleep, I might even watch it over again. But right now I need to read about 14 pages in my pathology book (or more). Because tomorrow I'm going on a road trip with mi familia and then my next eldest sister is coming in the evening. Which, we didn't get confirmed until an hour ago - and that proves the great communication within my family. I'm sure one of them will come home to an empty house one day, because they didn't bother telling us they were coming. My dilemma now, is the fact that I need to do school work. But I feel really guilty being isolated in my room whilst studying, and all my siblings are downstairs. Oh well. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar