tirsdag 16. desember 2014

Are you sleeping, baby, by yourself? Or are you giving it to someone else?

Woke up to lightly snow coated roads and roofs. It's made my day. Admittedly this picture is from last winter, and the snow that's outside will probably disappear throughout the day. Yesterdays handball match was awful to watch, and I didn't know whether to pull out my hair or not. Luckily Norway made it just in time, and won. In midst of my anger I went on Twitter to see what everyone was saying, and someone calm and collected pointed out that it was good that they had a foul match at this point in the championship rather than later. I thought to myself that people are really good at being calm and collected in moments where I'm not, and that this person was right. Guess what? I left the house again yesterday to the post office (again!) because we're sending off Christmas gifts to Lynx and co. Funnily I got a same exact package in return from Lynx. It was around 8:00 pm when I arrived at the post office, and I was surprised to see just how many people who were queuing up. When I was done, the line was so long, people had to stand outside of the shop. I also didn't end up reading much curriculum as I switched it out with a One Direction fan fiction for once. I sort of knew that if I didn't read it then, I'd read it today. So in that sense, it was a good decision? Lols. As much as I enjoy LOTR fan fiction, it doesn't beat 1D fan fiction in angst. Also, I'm still wondering how things I read can make my insides hurt? Can someone please explain it to me? I have spent this morning actually reading curriculum and explaining things to Sally, who seems to have the nerves I haven't got. The things that does make me nervous is still the thought of not being able to answer anything. Like, imagine if the exam is about everything I didn't revise? But I have sort of just come to a conclusion that there's not much I can do with it. If it happens, it happens, and I'll just have to try come up with the best answer I can give. I have also been nervous about oversleeping and forgetting that I have an exam. I mean, I can barely remember the days any more, and I can't tell you how many times I stop and think "wait, is it Monday?". Yesterday evening my dad knocked on my door and said: "shouldn't you be asleep if you're got an exam tomorrow?". I told him that it was on Wednesday, but when he left I still felt a bit panicked, like, what if I had been wrong? I am just going to spend the day try to revise and relax. And I am going to have a nice and warm shower, as I am blessed enough to live a place with a proper shower. Then I'll coat my nails with some varnish. Hopefully I'll also have a good nights sleep, rather than a restless one. Have a good day to everyone, and good luck with whatever you're doing x. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar