søndag 7. desember 2014

Late night watching TV. Used to be you here beside me, used to be your arms around me. Your body on my body

words everywhere, I'll write you a sonnet someday.
                         come knock on my door at 3 am, I'll come with you.   Balled up papers surrounding the bed, inked with the colour of my soul.
FULL MOON, wondering if he's out there.                  I'm going to hide here forever.
   They're poison and a blessing in my life. Every time I walk by that black hole, I'm trying to ignore that it's getting bigger.         why don't you just take a sip? cause I'm afraid I'll always just take "a sip"
MY HEAD IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE, IT'S FILLED TO THE BRIM. Can't see it if I don't look for it.                               Am so fucking mad at myself I could
nervous ticks, I looked down on my own hands and realised I was pinching myself, the skin red. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar