mandag 29. desember 2014

Aren't we wasting time, playing hard to get? We did that when we were younger

I don't enjoy the time before I have to get to work whenever I don't work morning shifts. In time I guess that'll fade when I get more used to it, but now as I seldom work more than once a month, it irks me to think that I won't be home in the warmth to enjoy some more reading. I've been reading fan fiction with the pretend relationship theme. I don't even care what fandom it is, I just love the trope. It's why I love The Proposal, and why I spent hours until 2 am last night to read about Derek and Stiles (Teen Wolf-- I don't watch it, though gif's of them have appeared on my Tumblr desktop a lot) pretending to be in love. Exercise yesterday has made my body hurt, but in a good way. I thought maybe I was going to cry during exercise yesterday, because I've not done any in ages. It's honestly the longest period of time I've gone without exercise in a year or so. It was nice getting back to my routines, and it actually makes having a shower much better. Like, the sweat you're washing away is from hard work, so it gives you a sense of satisfaction? I don't know, maybe it's just me. I'm currently reading as many fan fictions as I can before I have to go get ready for work. Hopefully it'll be a good shift, and maybe there will be some Harry Potter on the television when I get home. Though the last movie was on television yesterday, so maybe not? Wow, did you know that Severus Snape dies? I was not aware until yesterday, and it broke my heart. My sister said: "I've never read any of the Harry Potter books, but I will. One day". I hummed in agreement, adding it to the long list of books I'm going to read "one day". 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar