tirsdag 9. desember 2014

We're making enemies, knocking on the devil's door. But how can you expect me not to eat when the forbidden fruit tastes so sweet?

I found this ladybug in the house this morning, and what a surprise. It's weird that I even noticed the little thing on the floor. I went to retrieve a piece of paper and a glass, and went to put it down outside the door. Then I went back inside again, back to my life. An hour later or so, I went outside to take a few picture of the frosty weather, but my sight went back to the lady bug that was still in the position I had left it, and I instantly felt worried. It looked a lot like it was frozen to death, because it was just there. I figured maybe I could make a little shelter with a leave, but it's probably far from enough. It's made me search up "what do ladybugs do in the winter?", and apparently they seek shelter and hibernate. I have not been a very active blogger the past days, because I've slowly gone mad. It has become a daily routine to have conversations with myself, in my head. I daren't tell you what I talk about with myself, because you'll maybe believe me when I say I've gone mad. Anyway, the last few days have been strange. One day (don't even know what day it is anymore) I only ate twice: a bun for breakfast, then dinner. I went to bed around 2 am that day. Maybe it's the lack of movement that makes me less hungry, I mean it is logical. But I was still surprised when I realised how little I had eaten. Yesterday (this I do remember) I had brekkie around 9 am, then dinner around 6 pm. I find it very worrying that I've forgotten to take care of myself in the midst of this revising period. But I am not all surprised. My stomach have gone soft with the amount of chocolate biscuits I've eaten, and with the lack of exercise. When I last exercised, I honestly can't remember. I've watched more TV than I have in a long time, though X Factoor has not been a top priority. I guess it's lost it's shine. But I still get anxious when I watch the eliminations. I realised there's no way I won't see who the winner is (Twitter, Tumblr) before I get to watch the episode. What has been a priority, is The Lord of The Rings. There was a marathon during the weekend, and I watched it with my brother and sister. I don't know if you remember, but two weeks ago I was gushing about Narry (Niall and Harry), but I said that the only twosome better than Narry, is Sir Ian McKellen and Sir Patrick Stewart. A few days ago One Direction was on Graham Norton show with no other than Sir Ian McKellen. Don't you think Sir Ian didn't have a little cuddle with Harry, and said this about Niall? I don't think I've ever seen Harry so flustered, to be honest. It's a very amusing interview, and my goodness, Sir Ian McKellen reading lyrics from Best Song Ever, wow. This song has a new meaning to me now. Yesterday evening I ditched reading for my exam (good life decisions) to read a sequel to one of my favourite fan fictions of mine, whilst watching Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood bake. My brother was moaning about why they've made such a program, and my mum was in awe of the mince pies. I suppose the brits really do love a good tea, and that's why programs like that hits home? Anyway, I really enjoyed listening to the chatter between Mary and Paul, though I will probably never bake anything of what they did. I mean holy crap, that takes a bloody long time. Admittedly the program was more of a background noise whilst I was reading the fiction on over 800 pages on my phone. I ended up finishing around 1:30 am, and I've already read few pieces over again. Today I've actually had breakfast and lunch. Hopefully I'll keep up a normal eating schedule for the next days. The snow melted days ago, and it's made me sad because I'm still hoping for a white Christmas. I was supposed to be at the post office a week ago or summat. Still haven't gone, and it's quite important as well. But in times where it's hard to face black holes, it's important to be proud of the times you do. It doesn't have to be anything big, just be proud of yourself. This is some vague shit, but that's all you get from me now. Also, another thing I'd like to say before I go back to revising: I heard the new Kodaline tune, called Honest. And I am shocked with how much they've changed their direction. I'm sad to say that thus far I am not on their bandwagon. It was actually really disappointing when I first heard it, because I was so happy about new music, and then it feels like they've completely changed from what I loved about Kodaline. Maybe the rest of the album will be good, but I'm not so sure. It seems like this is the way they're trying to go? Ah who knows, maybe I'll like it eventually. Right, dinner soon and back to revision. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar