mandag 15. desember 2014

I built you a house from a broken home, and I wrote you a song with the words you spoke

I have in all honesty not stepped a foot outside the door since last Saturday (6th of December). And I hadn't planned to go outside until the day of doom-- also known as the day of my exam. So when I went for a quick trip to the mall today, I had not expected the wind and slippery roads. Some fresh air has been good to my lungs, and I finally managed to stop by the post office. I have not done much revising today, or yesterday. Mostly I've just been reading LOTR fan fiction, which might be the death of me this time. At least it's not One Direction that's distracting me from revising this time around? Oh well, I figured it would do me good to relax a bit before the exam. And I'm still worried about when the stress will arrive. It's only two days left until my exam, and it's still not here. Perhaps I'll skip it altogether. Though I haven't done much revising today, I will do some later on. I watched One Direction's performance on X Factor yesterday. My goodness, I was definitely surprised to see Ronnie Wood join them on-stage. Watching Harry and Niall during the performance, it seemed like Christmas had come early. I know they're both huge fans of The Rolling Stones, and watching Harry attempt a grind on Wood was highly amusing. Anyway, I thought they did good, it really is Niall who sings the first verse! Was very proud to see him singing alone in the spotlight for like half a minute. Zayn also did something (when does he not?) with his voice which nearly made my insides melt. It is definitely a tune I can't wait to see them perform (ah how cool! I sometimes forget that I'm going to see them again). I must go now, seeing as I have a handball match to watch. Have a good evening x. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar