onsdag 3. desember 2014

We found wonderland, you and I got lost in it. We pretended it could last forever

What a disastrous day. I've not done anything school related, except for that group assignment. I've only cleaned the living room, and decorated it slightly to make it more jolly. The problem is that a lot of our Christmas decorations have gone missing somewhere, which irks me a lot. Because parts of the things that have gone missing, is the decorations I've collected over the years. To my surprise, my dad had actually bought a tree yesterday, and I might decorate it soon. I just want (my dad) to find the decorations first. It is especially annoying because I usually put all the decor in one place. But last winter, someone else in the household put the decorations away, and well, now they're gone. I have a really big urge to hit the shops and buy nice decorations. But ugh, people. I do actually have to go to the post office, which is a place I was hoping to avoid after being there once a week for the past weeks. Things I was thinking about today: 1. what's the "front" and the "back" of my hands. 2. My awful coping mechanisms "if I ignore it long enough, maybe it'll go away?". 3. Niall Horan. He's been in Australia somewhere with his cousins, and my soul always feel a bit sad when the lads are so far away. But it looks like he had fun, and I think he needed it, because I think he had a few bad experiences when he first got to Australia (apparently some "fans" were shouting really rude things to him and everyone around him when he was out having lunch) for the promo. He's either on his way home now, or he's gotten home already. Hopefully he'll be back to Instagramming selfies and maybe he'll go out and do the effort of buying a tree for his house, so he and Willie (one of his many cousins) can decorate it together. Ah, but I think I read somewhere that One Direction are off to Sweden on Friday to do promo? I think I might have read it on Tumblr somewhere, so the source is probably not the best, but my sources get it right surprisingly often. I wonder when Harry Styles will post a picture on Instagram that doesn't have a black and white filter. Maybe never. Maybe this is his masterplan to get Taylor Swift back, and when he does, he'll post a picture of them together in "screaming colours". It's December, which means all the vloggers are doing "vlogmas", which means my subscription box on Youtube is filled with new videos all the time. Might catch up one some, and then I'll do proper things, like, write notes for my exam. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar