onsdag 17. desember 2014

may all of your Christmases be white

The exam went pretty much to shit, which I think it did for pretty much everyone. Today I realised just how "out of it" I really am at the moment. In which I mean that I don't think my brain understands what year it is, or anything for that matter. I almost wrote 17/14 as the date of my exam. Hopefully I'll get better after a few days off. I've been thinking of this exam and reading for it since August, I think. So tomorrow will actually be the first day where I don't have to think of my exam in months. Right now my head feels a bit like it's going to explode. Admittedly I woke up at 5:00 am this morning, not being able to sleep more, though I was dead tired. Ugh, and I watched a bloody foul handball match which Norway lost. They didn't have to win to get through (and there's been a lot of ill players), but I still think they should have done better. It was just awful to watch them play so bad, and it just made me more agitated and angry. Also made my head feel worse, so that's that. However, after my exam today, I went to eat with the kilo-gang. On our way to our chosen destination, we met Darren. I suggested that my belieber friend should try to scare him in some way, but I was obviously not quick enough, because before I could get an answer, she was in a haze of love and skipping over to him. I got my eyes on you. You're everything that I see (guess the Drake song). Anyway, after we bid our goodbyes to Darren after sufficiently complaining to him about the exam, we ventured on. For once we finally got a more secluded seating in our somewhat regular choice of restaurant, and it was really nice. I had a salad which is a bit strange choice for me, but for once pasta or pizza weren't tempting. We all had some chocolate fondant, lols. Sugar left us around 4:20 pm? And the rest of us were sat there until we were practically thrown out, which is when we decided to look at the new mall at Aker Brygge. Mostly I liked the Christmas decorations and all the trees. The mall was a bit eh, not for me. Then we went towards the train/metro/tram, but went on a detour into a toy store, which was huge. I reckon I'd love it if I was a child. Kiwi found a jacket she fell in love with. Only it was a bit too small, seeing as it was for children. I found a few bits that I think my nephew would have enjoyed, but I've already bought his present. But I also found one of my favourite childhood books, which I think I'm going to read during this break. After looking through the store, we finally went each our way. I gave my hugs and happy Christmases' to Kiwi and my belieber friend, and some stranger we passed (although not a hug). Instead of going straight home, I had to stop by the post office again to fetch another package. Didn't you know it's my new home? Because it is. Right. I am so knackered right now, so I have to go to bed. Tomorrow will be a great day, and I'm loving the snow. Yes, that's right! It is actually snowing at this very moment. Thank you weather gods-- it's very kind of you. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar