søndag 28. desember 2014

rub it in so deep, salt in the wound like you're laughing right at me

Christmas this year has been a calmer affair than last years, and I'm very happy with that. I'm going to write about a few of the things I can remember, and it'll probably not be written chronologically. Soz for that. Volla forced all of us to taste my mum's pickled cherries. They smelled vile, and tasted it too. Regardless of that, she ran after us and threatened to drop a cherry on our belongings, which made us give in. It was hilarious, and I will not get over my dad's face when he tasted it. Ugh, so bitter. My brother has been annoying as per usual; distracting me whilst reading saying "hey, there's a ghost behind you" every five minutes. We were talking about my nephew, and I told the family about the time he insisted on jogging, and then he insisted to jog in the ditch instead of the actual road, because apparently "I will get cycled on!". I have a video of it, which everyone saw, and it's been an ongoing joke ever since. We decided that it's something we'll have to show him once he turns eighteen. My mum got the same chocolate from myself, Monchita and my brother. Albeit in different packaging. I ate a load of it yesterday, because it was surprisingly good. We were all stunned when dad whipped out his phone to take selfies in front of the tree on Christmas eve. Didn't realise he knows a few things about technology. My brother forgot his keys in -16 Celsius yesterday, and everyone was out of the house. We were at the mall to have a walk around, seeing as we've mostly been cooped up in the house, eating food and watching films. I thought my face had turned into ice, once I stepped inside the mall. I bought two new lip balms because mine disappeared a few days ago. Then I lost one of the ones I bought yesterday. Don't you think I found them both at the same place? Behind a chair in the living room. Oh well, don't have to buy new lip balm in a while then. We facetimed Lynx and co this morning (and a lot over the past days), and we got to see my nephew on skis for the first time. It was hilarious. Honestly, he's such a strange person, my nephew. They'll actually be here in less than two weeks, so that's really nice. Get to see my sister's belly more properly then. Volla left today, and myself and Monchita followed her to the busstop in our pj's. We don't own any shame, so we were just smiling to the cars driving past us. Volla tried getting us to wave, and I initially said to Monchita: "as long as we don't have eye contact with anyone". It's been nice to have my sister home, especially for my mum I think, and the rest of the family. I got to see her in October, whereas the others haven't seen her since the wedding? I've cleaned my bedroom, whilst listening to Swifty. Now I'm going to put an order on a few books, then for the first time in over a month, I'm going to exercise. I did want to reread a really sad fanfiction, but I suspect it's too long for me to finish it in an acceptable time. I've got work tomorrow evening, which I can't say I'm looking forward to, but it's eh. Mostly I just don't want to get out in the cold. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar