torsdag 4. desember 2014

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know

Today is like a continuation of yesterday. It feels like I've spent the whole day reading fan fiction, which isn't too far from the truth. Though the kilo-gang was separated today, I managed to spot everyone anyway. Kiwi and I are in the same group, so we see each other all the time. But I saw Sugar when I was walking up the stairs, and I popped into my belieber friend's classroom to say hi. It was sort of awkward, because they were starting, and the teacher was just looking at us. So we decided to leave, which is when I had a little chat with Sally, before Kiwi and I was collected by our fellow student. When I think about it, it felt a bit like the first day of school after the summer when you're just catching up with all your mates, lol. Originally, we were supposed to have yet another presentation today, but we've all complained so much about it, so the teacher let us sit in groups and discuss. I like to think I was quite animated in what seemed more like a story telling, rather than an informative conversation. I went home straight after, and I was home by 3:00 pm. Other than reading fan fiction, I've also been watching all of the vlogmas' on Youtube, and it's really nice. But it is my way of procrastinating, just as I'm doing now, really. Because I am supposed to revise for my exam, but it's just not very tempting, is it? I am quite worried over the fact that I'm not nervous for my exam. Even when I think of it, it doesn't make me clam up. It would be very strange if I didn't feel stressed at all. Most likely I'll stress about it next week. Or if I'm unlucky, the nervousness will arrive at the actual day of my exam. Hopefully that won't happen, because I can't have a breakdown at my exam. Do you think you get thrown out if you start crying during your exam? I've always seen myself as a silent crier (exception: The Fault in Our Stars. Watch it and tell me you didn't cry). Instead of being nervous about my exam, I am contemplating whether to go to the mall or not, because I want to find some new Christmas decorations. I'm starting to accept the fact that the things might be gone, and I think I'm ready to move on. It sounds really silly, but it actually really sucks. Right, I might pop into the shops tomorrow. I need to stop by the post office anyway, seeing as I didn't go yesterday. This morning was cold, but it also made me think of the winter a few years ago when -20 Celcius was just another common winter day. I've really no idea what to think about the weather this year, because it seems like the temperature is going to stay about the same as it is now for Christmas. I am just crossing my fingers for snow on Christmas eve. I am going to go eat now, then I really am going to revise for the little time left of this day. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar