søndag 14. desember 2014

I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife

Hello earthlings, yesterday I woke up at 10:00 am after having closed my eyes at 4:17 am. It was a very bad decision to fall asleep that late, but I could not keep myself from finishing yet another fan fiction. As it seems, I have developed a fondness of LOTR fan fiction. It is to my big dismay and glee. Yesterday was not a good day for my bod, as I felt something akin hangover. Sluggish, if you will, after sleeping so little. As if that wasn't enough, my hand/arm was not in a prime condition either. I have dealt with sore fingers after hours of writing, but the sensation I felt yesterday I have rarely stumbled across. Pulsating pain, is what it was. My hand felt a bit numb, then a bit cold. I was frightened and believed that "oh deary me, I've gone and gotten my self an embolism". Even after hours of rest, my hand didn't feel much better. And even after the victory in the handball match I was watching (and my goodness gracious what a match that was!), I was still feeling pulses of pain, which left me feeling a bit impaired. I went to bed a bit worried, but I felt my pulse in both arms to compare (a. radialis and a. brachialis), and it seemed fine. I woke up this morning feeling a lot better since I had gotten a proper amount of hours of rest. But my neck has been stiff after hours of reading, and I decided to do a stretching routine, which was a very good idea. I have not used my arm for writing thus far today, and I think I might avoid it until the exam. I can't imagine sitting at the exam locations, crying due to pain in my arm. I shall bring with me some pain medications just in case. Hopefully this thing will pass, and I'll be back to normal and worry about the weather and Niall Horan. The latter and his band is going to perform Where Do Broken Hearts Go (it is a very long name to type every time I mention it), as it was confirmed by their official Twitter account. Although Louis seems to have caught a bug, and might be too ill to perform. I hope not-- though the lads did look dashing without the Tommo yesterday at yet another award show (thank goodness for Harry not wearing something ill-fitting again, though I despise the overly matching outfits), there was a lack of a turtleneck wearing Tommo. It is really strange to see "One Direction" without all of the members present, it makes me feel like it is an unnatural thing. So I'm crossing my fingers for a healthy band, a good performance, and a good winner of the X Factor. I must briefly catch up with Caroline (Flack) on Strictly (Come Dancing) before I go fill my stomach with something before I faint. Also, I have to get back to my precious (oooh, the allusion) fan fictions and revisions. It is three days left until the exam, and I think maybe my bod is taking the most of the "stress". Hello meltdown, where are you? 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar