mandag 1. desember 2014

I go singing out of tune. Singing how I've always loved you, darling, and I always will

Hi, happy first of December! These are three of my favourite red things today: my first box from my tea-calendar, my red nail varnish that reminds me of blood (by OPI), and the red hairband that really belongs to my sister, Monchita, but who lets me borrow it whenever. Because I'm feeling a lot like a child, I might even watch a Christmas calendar on TV, but I should be writing notes for my exam, plus I've still got to catch up on X Factor from last night. My goodness, I've not realised how annoying Simon (Cowell) can be? I kept thinking that he is a major twat, which isn't entirely true. But he can be quite twatty at times. It's also the first episode I've not seen a trace of Louis Tomlinson, which was quite strange. Today I went to lectures for the first time in what seems like years, and it was good and slightly strange to see the lecturer in the day. We usually only have him for the evenings. Although I had planned to stay behind at school today, I decided to go home for various reasons, and I've just been writing notes, and reading a few fan fictions (truthfully that was before I started). Harry Styles is back (wearing a coat) in the UK (London), which makes me happy, because as I've mentioned earlier, I feel most at peace when they're all in the UK. Although Niall is currently somewhere in Australia (Melbourne, I think?), hanging out with his family there. I must admit that my exercise regime has totally been failed the past few weeks (last month, or more). I would try to get back into the routine again, but I keep thinking I'm wasting precious time. Though in the long run, it would do me more good to be exercising. Oh well, I might start a consistent program after Christmas, lol. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar